cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brokendaily
Level 7

Mcafee Account Dashboard Problem

I had to update my computer in a way that kinda behaved like I upgrade my computer from (lets say for example) windows 7 to windows 10; naturally this migrated my mcafee product, and here's my real problem

When I goto my mcafee account dashboard to reinstall/install mcafee on other computers (I have a LiveSafe Subscription), my tab that shows which computer its on clones itself; I asked mcafee phone support to take care of this, but no go

the old icon on the far right was the original when I still did windows 7; the 2 on the left should really be just one

TL;DR can any official mcafee person fix this so its like thisMcafee Bug.PNG

and not thisMcafee Bug.PNG and I don't get swamped with multiple computer tabs for the SAME computer; or if this a job for mcafee phone support?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Re: Mcafee Account Dashboard Problem

Yes Customer service should be able to remove PCs from the list , Supposedly it will happen by itself in 60 days or so

0 Kudos
brokendaily
Level 7

well last time this happened, I told them about this and it was more than 60 days later, and the 2nd pic is what the result was (minus a win10 tab)

0 Kudos
Peacekeeper
Level 20

If you ask them they should be able to do it immediately I will call for the forum tech to assist you

User needs some PC removed from his list.

0 Kudos