cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Livesafe account won't recognise my 1 yr subscription, only trial subscription.

Bought a new Asus laptop pre-loaded with free trial of Mcafee Livesafe but bought a 1year subscription key card too which activated to my email/mcafee account. The mcafee program will only recognise the 30 day trial and this 1 year account also does not show in my mcafee account under subscription. How can i get mcafee to add the other 365 days to my Livesafe account. It knows I have redeemed the card against my account!

2 Replies
Highlighted
Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Livesafe account won't recognise my 1 yr subscription, only trial subscription.

It could be since your Trial Subscription is still active. However you can always contact Customer Service to assist you, and answer your questions:Services and Support for Home and Office

Here is another link also, however it may be best to contact Customer Service to get their opinion/assistance.

All the very Best

Catdaddy

McAfee Community Moderator

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: Livesafe account won't recognise my 1 yr subscription, only trial subscription.

It would have been best to completely uninstall the trial, run the cleanup tool, reboot and then install the new subscription as described here:  How to uninstall or reinstall supported McAfee products using the Consumer Products Removal tool (MC...

But you could try the Subscription Repair Tool first to see if that fixes it:  Customers may receive an erroneous alert that the subscription has expired

MPower Badge Now Available
Customers attending MPower can earn a community badge. Check into the MPower forum and say hi to have the badge awarded to your community profile.