cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vbbuchanan
Level 7

I am unable to verify my update. It has been weeks. Email to change password has taken hours. How do I uninstall and get my money back?

I need help

0 Kudos
21 Replies
McAfee Employee

Re: I am unable to verify my update. It has been weeks. Email to change password has taken hours. How do I uninstall and get my money back?

Hi vbbuchanan, I'm sorry to hear that you've had so much trouble. Which product did you install? I can try to help you out, or get you to the people who can.

Somer L. Pyron
Knowledge Analyst
ServicePortal: support.mcafee.com
Web: www.mcafee.com
0 Kudos
vbbuchanan
Level 7

Re: I am unable to verify my update. It has been weeks. Email to change password has taken hours. How do I uninstall and get my money back?

SPyron,Thank you for your response.  I purchased McAfee Internet 3 user May 2.   On July 29th I purchased it again!  I thought I was purchasing something different.  Anyway I still am having trouble being able to verify subscription to McAfee updates.

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Ok, please forgive me if these seem like redundant questions, but I want to make sure we're on the same page.

You accidentally made 2 purchases of the product, and would like a refund on the 2nd purchase, and would like the subscription you purchased on May 2 to be added into your product?

When you right-click your McAfee icon and choose verify subscription, what subscription date shows up after that?

Thanks!

Somer L. Pyron
Knowledge Analyst
0 Kudos
vbbuchanan
Level 7

Are we on the same page now?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
McAfee Employee

Sorry, I meant I wanted to make sure I understood the full issue so I got the right people involved if needed. Did I restate your issue correctly?

Somer L. Pyron
Knowledge Analyst
0 Kudos
vbbuchanan
Level 7

Yes

0 Kudos
vbbuchanan
Level 7

You did restate my issue correctly.

0 Kudos

Re: Re: I am unable to verify my update. It has been weeks. Email to change password has taken hours. How do I uninstall and get my money back?

Hi ,

I checked the records using your Email and found that there are two Products purchased/Renewed "Internet Security" and "Total Protection". I would suggest you get a Refund for the Subscription that is unused.

If you could let me know the subscription that you prefer to use I can help you with a Refund to the Un-used subscription. (My Personal suggestion is to have McAfee Total Protection feature)

Regards

0 Kudos
vbbuchanan
Level 7

Re: Re: I am unable to verify my update.  It has been weeks.  Email to change password has taken hours.  How do I uninstall and get my money back?

Thank you!  I agree with you.  I want to keep the McAfee Total Protection feature.

0 Kudos