cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Am I stupid or something? I bought and downloaded this antivirus software and they say they have no record of my account! I cannot contact them. Anyone know what's up?

I purchased this antivirus software and downloaded and now I cannot contact them.  They say they have no record of my account.  Anyone know what's up with these people?

1 Reply
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Am I stupid or something? I bought and downloaded this antivirus software and they say they have no record of my account! I cannot contact them. Anyone know what's up?

Moved to My Account Online.

Lynda, Customer Service are the only people that can answer subscription/account queries and they are open according to the link under McAfee Support or Useful Links at the top of this page.

It's a free phone call.

Telephone Customer Service

To speak with a Customer Service representative, call
1-866-622-3911. You may be asked for your registered email address and
order number. Telephone charges may apply.
Average contact length: 10  minutes
Estimated wait time: 5-10 minutes
Hours of Operation: Available daily, 6am-6pm Pacific

There is also free phone Technical Support for the first 30 days after purchase and after that 24/7 online Technical Support Chat see:  http://service.mcafee.com/TechSupportHome.aspx?lc=1033&sg=TS

(Also linked under Useful Links or McAfee Support at the top of this page).

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 29/01/11 11:36:42 EST AM

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community