cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 months valid mcafee product key shows validity only for 29-30 days.

Hello,

I recently purchased a new dell n5050 inspiron, along which I received a mcafee product key supposedly valid for 15 months (as per the pamplet). However, on installation the product shows a validity of only 29-30 days. Also, the online mcafee account shows the validity only for 29-30 days. Please investigate and help me out.

Binay

2 Replies
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: 15 months valid mcafee product key shows validity only for 29-30 days.

Moved to My Account Online as a more appropriate spot.

We have no access to your account I'm afraid and pending a response from someone in that department I strongly recommend that you contact Customer Service regarding this matter.

There's a phone number in your area if you look at the lower part of this page:  http://service.mcafee.com/faq/country.html

Re: 15 months valid mcafee product key shows validity only for 29-30 days.

Hi,

I need to know in how many computers you have installed the McAfee and the computer names, because when I checked your McAfee account I see a 30 day trial one and also a 15 months subscription. Please contact McAfee as peter suggested I hope your issue will be resolved but if have any problems in contacting support, please post an answer for my question so that I can do my best to fix this issue. Thanks,