cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My website is getting blocked by Mcafee mobile security

Jump to solution

Our company's website intugine.com is getting blocked by McAfee mobile security. Can i know the reason why is it the case?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: My website is getting blocked by Mcafee mobile security

Jump to solution

Hello @Mayank_Mittal 

This issue has been resovled &our lab team confirmed that the website is clean. Please check and update us

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

3 Replies

Jump to solution

I've checked the same website with other chrome extensions and it has no problem, I verified my SSL certificate with various vendors. https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=intugine.com and it passed with A+ rating.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello @Mayank_Mittal 

I have created a ticket for URL review with the id '#1812145' on your behalf, these requests will be addressed within an average of 3-5 business days, with some requests requiring review and taking longer, will keep updated this thread as soon as I have information.

Jump to solution

Hello @Mayank_Mittal 

This issue has been resovled &our lab team confirmed that the website is clean. Please check and update us

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.