cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mcafee Mobile Security Media Vault

I received an update from the App Store yesterday, 9/12/19, but in Media Vault I still get the pop up, Turn Photos Access On. I explained this in my 1st reply, there is no way in settings to do this. It has to be through Privacy-Photos- then MMS should be listed with other apps. Here you can allow, only when using app or never. Perhaps in the next update, Media Vault will work as designed. I have 7 photos locked, they cannot be moved to my photos and I cannot access my own photos. The camera in media vault works fine. I cannot do this in Settings myself.  It is in the programming of the app. Review: 1st update- no improvement. I was hoping the update would work. 

1 Reply

Re: Mcafee Mobile Security Media Vault

Hi @Sonnyplease , 

There is another thread in discussion with same issue. Kindly follow the below link to post new response. 

https://community.mcafee.com/t5/Mobile-Products/Media-Vault-in-Mobile-Security/m-p/634432

Regards

Gokulakrishnan K

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community