Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artemis!s8f51da542cc3

6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Artemis!s8f51da542cc3

@Scott_tnt 

Please let us know on what device you have seen this issue. Is that happening on Mobile/PC/Laptop? What is the version of McAfee installed on the device?

Regards
Siva

PhilD
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 7

It’s on my android phone what can I do to get rid

Hi @Scott_tnt @PhilD 

Please follow the below procedure and post the outcome

• Open McAfee Mobile Security application
  • Click on the 3 dots at the top right corner
  • Select the option “Scan Info”
  • Choose “Update virus Definition”
  • Post updating virus definition, do a “Deep scan” from the 3 dots at the top right corner

Note : If Virus definition failed to update or above procedure didn't fix the threat alert, please do reinstall McAfee application to get the latest definition.

Meanwhile, I will have this checked with my development team and update the status as soon as I get update.

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

PhilD
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 6 of 7

hi, I uninstalled mcafee and re installed it and updated virus definition and it was resolved. Thank you. As I understand it was false reading

Hi @PhilD 

I am glad to know that, post McAfee Re installation it shows that it has no issues. However i would prefer to observe this for two more days. So lets keep this thread open for two more days. Please check and update me if the threat prompted back again.

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community