cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacements for supporting products

I saw this afternoon as I logged into my Control Center the announcements that Profiler and Firewall Reporter are being discontinued with an end-of-sale date of yesterday and an EOL date of 23 Jan 2013.  Are there any products replacing these? 

3 Replies
sliedl
Level 14
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Replacements for supporting products

No, nothing has been announced yet Jarrod.

dgold
Level 10
Message 3 of 4

Jarrod -

Thank you for your question. While nothing has officially been announced, I am sure you saw the recent acqusition of Nitro Security by McAfee (http://www.nitrosecurity.com/). Nitro provides a Gartner Leader's qudrant SEIM solution. We are working to ensure full support of McAfee Products, including the Firewall and will leverage Nitro for reporting across McAfee and across your network.

bperez
Level 10
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

Like a partner i think, Profiler and reporter is a great tool in competence displacement terms, and must be replaced with Nitro integrated in my license as my actual reporter/profiler. Is not a good idea to say to actual MFE customers, the need to buy a new license of Nitro.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community