cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bperez
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Problem to see bytes sent/received from MFE 8.2 Smartfilter module to Web Reporter

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have a MFE 8.2 installed and connected to a web reporter, the logs are sended to the Web reporter and i cant see the traffic by HITS, but i dont have info about the bytes for the requested url. How can i send that column to the reporter?

Regards.

Bernardo.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sliedl
Level 14
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problem to see bytes sent/received from MFE 8.2 Smartfilter module to Web Reporter

Jump to solution

The firewall only sends the URL and SmartFilter Category/Sub-Category to the Web Reporter server (you can see this in a tcpdump).  It does not send byte counts and you cannot configure it to do that.

2 Replies

Re: Problem to see bytes sent/received from MFE 8.2 Smartfilter module to Web Reporter

Jump to solution

we still have an open ticket with mcafee for this issue , you can try to McAfeeFirewallReporter but it is end of sale and life , it will help you someway

sliedl
Level 14
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

The firewall only sends the URL and SmartFilter Category/Sub-Category to the Web Reporter server (you can see this in a tcpdump).  It does not send byte counts and you cannot configure it to do that.