cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 14
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Is there anywhere to view/submit AppPrism requests?

While I appreciate that it is impossible to have AppPrism signatures for everything from day #1, while working on a pre-configuration task for a customer I was midly surprised (given it's apparent popularity) to find that there isn't currently an Application entry in version 8 for Spotify.

Is there a site we can go to to see a list of the signatures currently present in the AppPrism database, see which signatures are being worked on by McAfee and suggest/request new signatures we would like to see added?

Phil.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7
Message 2 of 3

Re: Is there anywhere to view/submit AppPrism requests?

To view the current application list - http://www.mcafee.com/threat-intelligence/application/list.aspx.

Highlighted
Level 10
Message 3 of 3

Re: Is there anywhere to view/submit AppPrism requests?

Phil,

You can file an enhancement request for AppPrism on our new Accept System. Currently this can be done by going to

https://mcafee.acceptondemand.com/index.jsp?path=/login-external.jsp

Create an account (if you don't already have one) and then file a request for 'AppPrism Signature Database'

Also, since you know me, you could always send me a request and I can enter it in, but this process above is likely the most efficient.

Thanks,

Dave

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community