Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
qmg
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Forgot administrator email address, Please, anyone can help?

I applied the administrator email address for my computer installation. Normally, I sign in with the user name. Because of the site block issue that I need to login the Mcafee family protection with the administrator email. So, I realised that I cannot remember it. I have checked the control panel and trying to find out the local account, but it shows the user name only. I have just signed off the family protection, I cannot use any website now. Even if I wanna uninstall the programme, it needs the login email as well. god, anyone can help please. Many thanks!!!

3 Replies
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Forgot administrator email address, Please, anyone can help?

If you can't remember which email address you used then you will have to phone Technical Support.  It's free of charge and linked under Useful Links at the top of this page.

The web page may take you through installing Virtual Technician which is fine, it first checks that your software is OK then you will be connected to the page that shows you the toll-free phone number.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 07/05/14 3:15:05 EDT PM
qmg
Not applicable
Message 3 of 4

Alright, Thank you so much!!

Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

I just checked the UK site and it asks for the account email and your current email and I think one of those can be omitted if you don't remember it.  Give it a try anyway.