cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Protection admin password change

Just loaded family protection to primary PC and a laptop. Now want to change the administrator password. Cannot find where this can be done. Help.

3 Replies
Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Family Protection admin password change

I am not familiar with the (Family Protection) feature. However I do have (Parental Contols) as part of my McAfee Total Protection Suite.

I simply have to open (Parental Controls) and go to the "Settings " area. Which then gives me the options to edit,change password, etc.

Can you not access this area of your Feature?  Hope fully someone whom is more familiar with the "Set-up" of Family Protection can better assist you.

You can also go to your (Help) section of your Protection and refer to Family Protection, and it should guide you in how to achieve such.

I forgot to ask, is this a "Stand-Alone" installed McAfee Feature?

I did some relative searches for an answer,however none resourceful.

Hopefully one of the fellow Moderators may be capable of assisting you. Or I recommend contacting Technical support. It is (Free)

In addition our Forum Tech may pick up this thread and can assist you. He is most knowlegeable, however am uncertain of his hours,and since it is the weekend,hard to tell if he will be on?

Wishing you all the Very best,

Regards,

Message was edited by: catdaddy on 6/28/14 3:27:49 PM EDT
Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 4

See if this is any help: TS101187

Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Saved for future Reference...

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
McAfee Support Mobile App Available
With the new McAfee Support Mobile App you’ll be able to update, close, and view service requests on your mobile device. The app will also notify you when one of our technical support engineers update a service request. Download the Android version from Google Play and the iOS version from the Apple App Store today!