cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Popup "McAfee Family Protection" Origin has been blocked

Jump to solution

After installing and enabling MFP, I constantly getting message popups stating "McAfee Family Protection" Origin has been blocked.

How do I disable these popup notifications?

Kevin

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Reliable Contributor selvan
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 4

Re: Constant Popup "McAfee Family Protection" Origin has been blocked

Jump to solution

Hi raddboy,

You might need to login to Admin Console of MFP icon in the taskbar tray icon. Once logged in you can edit to allow Games category which will allow access to Origin Software. You may also manually add the Origin Web Address(instead of entire Games Category) to the allowed list and see if it helps.

You can also access the Admin console from this link in case you are not with the PC..!

3 Replies
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

I don't use the product so you might find that Technical Support is far better help, linked under Useful Links at the top of this page.  It sounds like you haven't set it up correctly. and they may be of help.

Highlighted
Reliable Contributor selvan
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi raddboy,

You might need to login to Admin Console of MFP icon in the taskbar tray icon. Once logged in you can edit to allow Games category which will allow access to Origin Software. You may also manually add the Origin Web Address(instead of entire Games Category) to the allowed list and see if it helps.

You can also access the Admin console from this link in case you are not with the PC..!

Jump to solution

...and THAT is the perfect answer!!! Bravo! ..and thank you.

Kevin