cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add new user

I installed Family Protection through my Time Warner Cable about 6 moths ago and everything was fine.  I have recently tried to add a new user for my daughter and it says "You dont have permission to add new user".  I have been able to delete and change all of the other four users that I setup so I don't understand what the problem is. I've tried logging off and on, restarting the computer and everything else I can think of with no luck. 

1 Reply
Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Can't add new user

​,

Normally I would suggest that you contact McAfee Technical support. However since you obtained your subscription through your ISP. I recommend that you go to your account with Time Warner\Spectrum and either use 'Online Chat' for assistance, or call your local branch.My Account Login | Time Warner Cable

Just in case you still want to give McAfee Technical Support a call also: https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home/contact

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
McAfee Support Mobile App Available
With the new McAfee Support Mobile App you’ll be able to update, close, and view service requests on your mobile device. The app will also notify you when one of our technical support engineers update a service request. Download the Android version from Google Play and the iOS version from the Apple App Store today!