Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dragonknight
Level 9

Trigger can not work.

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I created a Triggers such as below:

With Detection: Type=" file", Event = "FileCreated" and condition = "name contains "test.txt"".

trigger.png

And Reaction such as below:

Reaction.png

Continues I tested.

I created a test.txt file on test computer. But Reaction can not work, it can't remove test.txt file at C:\test\test.txt.

Thanks,

DK

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
staschler
Level 13

Re: Trigger can not work.

Jump to solution

DK, a couple things you might want to check:

1) First, check to ensure that triggers are enabled in your AR client policy.  They are disabled in the default policy, and must be enabled before triggers will work.

2) Check your file exceptions in your AR client policy.  TXT files are excluded from AR by default. As a test, you might consider testing with files that have a different extension.  You can choose to remove .txt from excluded extensions if you like.

Scott

0 Kudos
2 Replies
staschler
Level 13

Jump to solution

DK, a couple things you might want to check:

1) First, check to ensure that triggers are enabled in your AR client policy.  They are disabled in the default policy, and must be enabled before triggers will work.

2) Check your file exceptions in your AR client policy.  TXT files are excluded from AR by default. As a test, you might consider testing with files that have a different extension.  You can choose to remove .txt from excluded extensions if you like.

Scott

0 Kudos
dragonknight
Level 9

Jump to solution

Hi Scott Taschler ,

Thank you very much. It worked.

Thanks,

DK

0 Kudos