BKS_Nesrine
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 10

Active response workspace empty

Jump to solution

HI,

I have installed MAR 4.2.1 server and archive All package and extension on epo Server, when i cheked the statut health of AR, the cloud stockage and services show on red the cloud account is not configured because we don't have one. So i create an cloud account few days ego,but i didn't receive any feedback.

My AR Workspace is empty there is no threat detected.

Could you please help me to solve the issue

Best regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LKS
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 10

Re: Active response workspace empty

Jump to solution

Hi BKS_Nesrine,

If you have created a new Cloud account but not received an activation email, please send IM your Mail address and i will check resend the activation link again.

Was my reply helpful?

If you find this post useful, please give it a Kudos! Also, please don't forget to select "Accept as a Solution" if this reply resolves your query!

View solution in original post

9 Replies
LKS
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 10

Jump to solution

Hi BKS_Nesrine,

If you have created a new Cloud account but not received an activation email, please send IM your Mail address and i will check resend the activation link again.

Was my reply helpful?

If you find this post useful, please give it a Kudos! Also, please don't forget to select "Accept as a Solution" if this reply resolves your query!

View solution in original post

BKS_Nesrine
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Jump to solution

HI,
Thank you for your response,
Yes i creat a new cloud account by i did'nt receive any activation email.

Thanks

LKS
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 10

Jump to solution

Hi BKS_Nesrine,

We have resent Activation link to the given Mail address. You will receive an email in another couple of minutes. Kindly await.

Also please remove your mail address from your post as we do not want customer information visible in public forum. In future if you want to send any information to us, send as Private message. 

Was my reply helpful?

BKS_Nesrine
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Jump to solution
HI,
Thank you very much for your help, i received the mail to activate my accout :).

Best regards;
LKS
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 10

Jump to solution

Glad to hear...😊

Jump to solution

Hi, I am having the same situation. Can you help me to resent the activation link?

BTW, is it necessary to connect McAfee Cloud even if I just want to use it locally?

LKS
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 8 of 10

Jump to solution

Hi HennessyWong,

Allow me sometime and i will send you activation link.

Was my reply helpful?

LKS
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 9 of 10

Jump to solution

Hi HennessyWong,

I have resent activation line to the given mail address. Kindly check and confirm.

Was my reply helpful?

Jump to solution

I got your email and login successfully. However, my workspace is still empty. I tried to do sth on the end device, TIE can get information back to the epo, but workspace cannot get anything.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community