Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2000uk
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

i have a keylogger or trojan please help me

I know 100% i am being keylogged, and my mcafee wont pick it up, also in my task manager i have a csrss.exe file running which wont let me end the process, also i cant do things like change my IP in command prompt, i think its spread to my other computer my mums which she has bank details etc and if they get hacked il nver forgive myself.

I need serious help please how can i sort this
2 Replies
2000uk
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

RE: i have a keylogger or trojan please help me

how can i send this csrss.exe file in processes
i think this may be it someone help me please

RE: i have a keylogger or trojan please help me

CSRSS.EXE is the Client/Server Runtime SubSystem. It is a normal part of Windows. If you successfully kill this program, your computer will blue screen crash and fail to start up.

HOWEVER, some viruses may rename themselves to the same name as legitimate windows files. CSRSS.EXE should only be in the \Windows\System32\ folder. If it is located elsewhere, it may not be legitimate.

Before advising you on actions to take, how do you know you are being keylogged and can you give more information about your problem? Please be detailed.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community