cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
firewolf3251
Level 7

have a false Artemis FD1c4ca5bfa3 after updates for google chrome 64bit or some other updates from Microsoft store ? thank you

Jump to solution

I have a false Artemis fd1c4ca5bfa3   after updates for google chrome 64bit or some other updates from Microsoft store ? thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: have a false Artemis FD1c4ca5bfa3 after updates for google chrome 64bit or some other updates from Microsoft store ? thank you

Jump to solution

To submit the following  Artemis!, follow the Guidelines/Instructions in this Link:

I would then follow up by running Malwarebytes (Free) DO NOT accept or enable any Free Trial Offers/or Activate the PRO or Paid Version,all throughout the Download Process, to keep it Free. Next I would run AdwCleaner. It seems you may have inadvertently Downloaded something Bundled with it as well.

You may wish to read these two articles,they are most informative: 

All the very best,

Catdaddy

McAfee Community Moderator

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
2 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: have a false Artemis FD1c4ca5bfa3 after updates for google chrome 64bit or some other updates from Microsoft store ? thank you

Jump to solution

To submit the following  Artemis!, follow the Guidelines/Instructions in this Link:

I would then follow up by running Malwarebytes (Free) DO NOT accept or enable any Free Trial Offers/or Activate the PRO or Paid Version,all throughout the Download Process, to keep it Free. Next I would run AdwCleaner. It seems you may have inadvertently Downloaded something Bundled with it as well.

You may wish to read these two articles,they are most informative: 

All the very best,

Catdaddy

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Could you please apprise us if your issues have been resolved? Or if you quite possibly require further assistance?

Thank you in Advance

All the best

Catdaddy

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos