cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phinos
Level 7

Trojans Found

My McAfee  Total protections  do a scan and found torjans. but  why no option to remove, trusts or quarantine for those trojans? what should I do?

trojan.jpg

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: Trojans Found

Well this is really very nice software. As I was using Avira for my xystem protection. But that software didn't give me that much protect through virus. I scanned again and again still I always found three to four virus from my system. But when I installed this one than I never found any virus as well as its also removing trojan than I like the most. Because there are very less softwares that remove trojan.

0 Kudos
PyrosLambert
Level 7

0 Kudos
kumar_B
Level 10

the path to remove infections using mcafee scan result is open mcafee > click navigation > click history & logs > u will find the threats detected & scan information where u can manually delete the infections

0 Kudos
Arkamond
Level 7

Also sometimes if you remove a profile the trogan could be attached to a file in that profile and once you delete it the program is still detecting its a trogan and wont delete it because the actual file does not exist. or it could be that mcafee dousnt feel like getting rid of it atm? lol

0 Kudos
SamSwift
Level 12

moved thread to malware discussion area for home users....

Sam

0 Kudos