cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

The Vundo Virus Remover Tool Is Here

Hello,

Recently my computer was hit with the vundo virus. My computer was having masive amounts of pop-ups (Win-Antivirus was the most popular pop-up). McAfee detected the virus but I was unable to find anything on the removel of it. I delt with it for months before mentioning to a friend who had the same problem and was able to find a fix. It's a small program, one click (more or less), it does it thing, and everything was fixed. One by one I disabled the pop-up blockers that I installed to help with the problem (which didn't help), and I have just recently un-installed the blockers because eveything is back to normal.

Now I'm no Virus remover pro, so I'm not sure how indepth I can be with answering your questions but I will do my best. After you post you question in this forum so everyone can relate to each other... please shoot me an e-mail with your question so that I'am sure to see it and also feel free to ICQ me. Another reason for contacting me is I'm going to have to send you the remover tool.

My Contact Info:
xxxx@xxxx.xxx
xxx-xxx-xxxInfo removed by MOD
3 Replies

RE: The Vundo Virus Remover Tool Is Here

Morphyous

There are two tools they are capable of removing Vundo,if you wish for you tool to be tested then post in one of the hijackthis/security forums and they`ll test it out.This is not the place to do it.

so much for helping

sorry but they removed my contact info... if you go to google and type in vundofix.exe (however I don't know which one of the ones is the program that worked for me if you do the google search)

RE: so much for helping

I removed your info,we know about vundofix.Atribune is the author of that tool.

Vundofix can be found> http://www.atribune.org/content/view/24/2/

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community