cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Quarantine specifics

Jump to solution

I have been using an application for a while now. Recently I have been unable to use it as it gets quarantined every time I try to run it. (It doesn't get out of the quarantine on its own, I reinstall it).

JTI/Suspect.131076

artemis code - a61ea5615e96

How exactly is this application dangerous?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 4

Re: Quarantine specifics

Jump to solution

Artemis means it's suspect and has to be cleared by the Labs.   The detection goes to the labs automatically.  If you haven't seen any change in a week or so, then submit again as per that link.

3 Replies
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

See

Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

Artemis means it's suspect and has to be cleared by the Labs.   The detection goes to the labs automatically.  If you haven't seen any change in a week or so, then submit again as per that link.

Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

It has been over a month that you reported your issue. Normally we have these resolved in (Days)? Could you kindly confirm if your issues is (Solved). If not we can only assume it is.

Thank you

Cliff

Consumer Products (Artemis!)

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.