cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Outlook is opening multiple emails addressed to "webmaster@learntohack.co.uk"

I have done a full scan and no viruses have been deteted.  Last night there were 110 open Untitled Messages all addressed to "webmaster@learntohack.co.uk".  I had a look at the System Processes and found multiple dogs.exe.  When I tried to close these, my other processes started to close.  This morning I tried to reboot the computer and while closing I got multiple "unresponding program" boxes for dogs.exe.  Obviously something is wrong!!  I am not a tekkie, I need help!!

2 Replies

Re: My Outlook is opening multiple emails addressed to "webmaster@learntohack.co.uk"

also in Task Manager I have hid.exe!!  which I googled and that is another trojan??!!!  Why do I have these when I have a virus scanner???!!!!  Most importantly, how do I get rid of them!!???

Highlighted
maziz
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: My Outlook is opening multiple emails addressed to "webmaster@learntohack.co.uk"

Hi

Please download and use the McAfee Stinger Tool on the machine and follow the instructions on the site HERE

Once you have set the settings and the scan is complete, click on "File" (top left) and select "Save report file"

Please upload the log file results here.

Thanks.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community