cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 11 of 14

Re: Mcafee keeps deleting my cycling simulator installer BKOOL and it's not a malware!

Jump to solution
That'd be great as I don't know who from my org owns the enterprise account.
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 12 of 14

Re: Mcafee keeps deleting my cycling simulator installer BKOOL and it's not a malware!

Jump to solution

Hi @Franu,

No problem! I have just been responded with a Negative Extra DAT file that should help you suppress the detection. and globally this Suppression/correction will reflect in 2 to 3 business days.

If you are comfortable in following the below KBA, then you can apply the attached DAT file that should resolve the issue for you instantly.

https://docs.mcafee.com/bundle/endpoint-security-10.5.0-threat-prevention-product-guide-epolicy-orch...

Please let me know if this helped in resolving the issue!

*Note: Please extract the zip file to find the EXTRA DAT file.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 8
Message 13 of 14

Jump to solution
Thanks for the great support AdithyanT, this is now working! 🙂
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 14 of 14

Jump to solution

Hi @Franu,

I am glad I could be of help here! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need any further assistance! Kudos to you for keeping us updated 🙂

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community