cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aser1983
Level 7

Mcafee detected file on your Pc.Restart your PC so we can fixed it.. i try to restart several times but it always the same, pls guys help me this problem tnx

pls help,.. i had a problem to mcafee when i put a usb the message is.. Mcafee detected file on your Pc.Restart your PC so we can fixed it.. i try to restart several times but it always the same, pls guys help me this problem tnx a lot

0 Kudos
1 Reply
exbrit
Level 21

Re: Mcafee detected file on your Pc.Restart your PC so we can fixed it.. i try to restart several times but it always the same, pls guys help me this problem tnx

I'm assuming that this is a malware detection.   More details of your operating system and service pack and what McAfee product/version you are using would help.

Try disabling System Restore temporarily, reboot into safe mode (tap F8 repeatedly while booting up), then go to Computer (My Computer in XP) and right-click the hard drive and select scan.   All you'll see is activity in the taskbar by the clock.

See if that cures it.   Let the scan run its course it will take a while.  Hover over the taskbar icon for a progress report.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 04/12/11 9:47:33 EST AM
0 Kudos