cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

McAfee EPO issue

Hello,

We are working on updating our servers with McAfee AV but while we are able to install the agent, it is not installing the products. Firewall is off and there is no other AV installed. I'm fairly new with EPO so a little help would be nice. We have this issue with Windows 2008 Standard SP2.

3 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: McAfee EPO issue

You may have better luck in the ePO forum with this issue:

https://community.mcafee.com/t5/ePolicy-Orchestrator/bd-p/epolicy-orchestrator

Highlighted

I think some basic info is needed ePO version Agent Version AV package being installed

9apps vidmate

Highlighted

hey guys,

I'm fairly new to managing McAfee ePO and it was handed over to me. The Windows account password for authenticating to the ePO within /core/config was changed through Active Directory (password expiring) and once that was done, trying to log into the ePO has failed. I have accessed the /core/config page for ePO and selected the change password option for the account but receive a " The login is from an untrusted domain and cannot be used with Windows authentication." error. I attempted to login to the the SQL database within SSMS but it's inaccessible, the "sa" account is disabled and I am unable to enable it with the Windows Authentication account used to login to our database as it doesn't have permissions to do so.

shareit apk vidmate apk

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community