The best way to submit potential falses is as follows:
If you believe a false detection or misclassification has occurred with a particular file, use the steps below to submit the sample in question to McAfee Labs for review.
When analysis of the sample is complete, one of the following will occur:
* The sample is considered clean, detection is suppressed and will be updated in the earliest DAT release.
* The sample is misclassified, reclassification will occur and detection will be updated in the earliest DAT release.
* Analysis of the file determines that the sample is properly detected. The customer will be notified of the results.
*False Positive Submission Procedure:*
2. All false positive samples should have the word *FALSE* in the subject line. Example subject line:
*FALSE: In-house file being detected by McAfee*
1. Ensure that you include the On Access / On Demand Scan log files of the McAfee product along with the DAT and engine versions in use at the time. Also, include any other relevant information regarding why you believe the file has been incorrectly detected. This information will be helpful during our analysis of the sample. Example email message:
*NOTE:* Failure to supply all of the information requested above may result in delays in the analysis process.
Hope this helps!
Thanks for your effort.
I have try sent the file to firstname.lastname@example.org, but I haven't any responce.
However I have sent my file to fix false positive in the software 'McAfee-GW-Edition'. I receive the responce and my file not detected by McAfee-GW-Edition as yet. But I haven't any responce from the mail email@example.com.
My Analysis ID: 5737274
Thanks for your attention...
Thank you for submiiting the file, I tested and further suppressed Artemis, please allow 30minutes and this false will no longer trigger on your system.
Feel free to contact me further for any query or concern.