cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
isaacf
Level 7

Is this a false positive? False Artemis!87C1BC1D21F5

This is apparently falsely reported as a Trojan created by Microsoft’s SkyDrive application and typically created in the C:\OneDriveTemp\ folder.

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: Is this a false positive? False Artemis!87C1BC1D21F5

Please follow the guidelines/Instructions in the following Link:

Regards.

Catdaddy

McAfee Volunteer Moderator

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

I might add, that upon successful submission you will receive an Analysis ID # from McAfee Labs. Due to the large volume of detections daily ( 150,000 or more) Please allow 4-5 business days for your submission to be analyzed.

If for some reason after allowing the appropriate time, your issue is not resolved. Please post back the Analysis ID # and I/We can contact a McAfee Labs Engineer/Technician to expedite your issue.

You can also Run the Latest McAfee Getsusp Tool, simply enter your Email Address under "Preferences" before scanning. This Superb Free Tool and others can be obtained Here:

All the best,

Catdaddy

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

I recommend also running Malwarebytes (Free) followed by AdwCleaner. To keep Malwarebytes (Free) DO NOT accept any Free Trial Offers/or Activate the Pro Version all through the Download/Installation process. The (Free) Version will suffice. You can obtain these tools from the above Link I inserted:

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Could you kindly apprise us if your issue has been resolved?

Thank you in Advance,

Regards,

Catdaddy

McAfee Volunteer Moderator

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos