cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Felipe
Level 7

I think I have a virus ¡Help!

Well, the problem is the next:

Mi PC is presenting some problems, and especially McAfee says that my PC is in danger, because the Actual Time Analisys isn't activated. I downloaded temporarily an anti-virus called Prevx 3.0, and it detected 5 malwares in my PC. First, I wonder why McAfee couldn't erase them, if it's suposed to be the best anti-virus; and I ask, ¿How do I delete them?

The names of the malwares detected by Prevx 3.0 are (other thing that impresses me is the fact that all the viruses are only known in the web by this Prevx 3.0):

• 8069839.exe in c:\documents and settings\hp_propietario\configuración local\temp\; Medium Risk Malware;
  • sshnas21.dll in c:\documents and settings\hp_propietario\configuración local\temp\; Medium Risk Malware;
  • yjr.exe  in c:\documents and settings\hp_propietario\configuración local\temp\; Medium Risk Malware;
  • yjs.exe  in c:\documents and settings\hp_propietario\configuración local\temp\; Medium Risk Malware;
  • 4333440.exe  in c:\documents and settings\hp_propietario\configuración local\temp\; High Risk Cloacked Malware;
  • uqiqaa.exe in c:\windows\; Medium Risk Malware;
0 Kudos
1 Reply
DoZe
Level 9

Re: I think I have a virus ¡Help!

Hey ,i suggest you send thoes files first to www.virustotal.com to make sure they are malware and if indeed they are download and install FileAssassin, to delete them.

Also download,install,Update* and do a scan using Malwarebytes to make sure more malware is not present on your pc.

You can also run a online virus scan using Nod 32 by clicking Here

Cheers

0 Kudos