cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to remove shortcut virus removel from my pc?

Step 1. Go to Start and Search for cmd, as it appears in start menu Right Click on it and Click “Run as Administrator“

Step 2. Navigate to Flash Drive by typing its letter. [ Let’s Say it is i ], to find your USB drive letter open “My Computer” and check for the letter, type i: and hit enter.

Step 3. Type ” del *.lnk ” (without quote) in cmd window and Hit Enter on your Keyboard.

Step 4. Now type ” attrib -s -r -h *.* /s /d /l ” ( without quote ) and hit Enter .
for more info : https://goo.gl/viSdBv

Open the Run prompt (Windows key + R keyboard shortcut), type msconfig, then click OK to open the System Configuration window. In the Startup tab, look for any strange-looking .EXE or .VBS programs, select each one and click Disable. Look for any strange-looking .EXE or .VBS files and delete them. How to remove shortcut virus?

virus remover from pc

Nadeemifti

Thanks for sharing the valuable information with us. This will surely help us.

Regards

React Native Development Company

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community