Someone else is reporting this here, and I've noticed it on other tech forums. The Trojan is a sign of infection by the ZeroAccess rootkit, especially if it's that file that's being detected.
See https://community.mcafee.com/message/247442#247442, where I suggested a couple of things. ZeroAccess is a tricky one to get rid of because there are so many variants of it.
I got rid of it by using Kaspersky free online tool. . It available on most of the major sites, its freeware and it works. Installed the program, ran it, two times and it got rid of the desktop.ini problem and two other associated trojan/virus issues. Reran McAfee and confirmed that it was gone. Great little program, runs fast, and kills the buggers. Good Luck.