I could not "locate Search Protect" OR find "SPVC32.dll"! Why does this keep showing up on the Report?
McAffee says I have to manually delete it, but how??? It says "Check your settings", but again, HOW???
I'm still having this problem! I try both "Delete" and "Delete All", and even going in manually to delete the file, and nothing works! I can't find this file even following the path it says:
C:\Program Files (x86)\LenovoBrowserGuard\LenovoBrowserGuard\bin\SPVC32.dll
SPV is software Search Protect developed by Conduit Ltd. It occurs on Windows computers when uninstalling search.conduit.com.
It does things like redirect user search queries and change their Internet home page.
steps for removal
1. Download McAfee anti-malware software and run a full system scan.
2. Download Autoruns for Windows and save it to your Desktop.
3. Launch autoruns.exe program (Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator).
4. In the top menu, click File > Find... and type the file name SPVC32Loader.dll, then click Find Next. Alternatively, you can scroll through the list and look for any entry related to SPVC32Loader.dll and Conduit.
5. If found, right-click on the entry and choose Delete.
6. Close Autoruns and reboot your computer when done.
7. Scan your computer with anti-malware software.
SPVC32.dli is adware which auto install in our system. This will add or remove the key file from the computer. To remove this first we have download spy hunter and follow the instruction to remove it.