cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antonioanaya
Level 7

How can i remove shhoop Drrop from my google chrome?

Jump to solution

I used mcafee total security , but doesn´t work, spy hunt detected in my computer more than 300 ad ware, but i can remove anyone...

But shhoop drrop and unideal are the worst one cause fill my navegation with adds

tanx

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hayton
Level 17

Re: How can i remove shhoop Drrop from my google chrome?

Jump to solution

I don't recommend the use of SpyHunter, it has a poor reputation.

If you have adware on your system then there are two programs which together will remove all or most of it : AdwCleaner and Malwarebytes. Click on the links for more information and to download the programs. Do not download the paid-for version of Malwarebytes, the free one is adequate for this.

McAfee allows some adware programs because it regards them as possibly wanted by the user. Others it will block and remove during a scan. Malwarebytes takes a far more aggressive approach to removing adware, which is why we recommend it.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hayton
Level 17

Jump to solution

I don't recommend the use of SpyHunter, it has a poor reputation.

If you have adware on your system then there are two programs which together will remove all or most of it : AdwCleaner and Malwarebytes. Click on the links for more information and to download the programs. Do not download the paid-for version of Malwarebytes, the free one is adequate for this.

McAfee allows some adware programs because it regards them as possibly wanted by the user. Others it will block and remove during a scan. Malwarebytes takes a far more aggressive approach to removing adware, which is why we recommend it.

0 Kudos
antonioanaya
Level 7

Jump to solution

thank you Hayton , your information was very usefull, it´s work

best regards

antonio anaya

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

Moved to Home User Assistance.

Spyhunter is not recommended as it clashes with McAfee and can actually plant spyware of its own on your machine from what I've read, see the last link below.

Also try this removal guide for Unideal:  Remove "Ads by UniDeals" pop-up virus (Removal Guide)

Toronto ▪ Canada
Volunteer Moderator - Consumer Products
I CAN'T HELP PRIVATELY - PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS
Use Advanced Search To Find Answers

Consumer Technical Support (alter Country @ top right as needed)

Consumer Customer Service (Accounts, Billing, Registration, etc.)
Anti-Spyware/Malware/Hijacker Tools

0 Kudos