Hi, the only reason I bought McAfee is to get rid of the "program" Play Search Now
I can't reset the my browser page. Each time it reverts back to their website (PLay Search Now). I ran a complete analysis with McAfee and it's still there
Before that I believe I tried everything suggested in the Apple Communities and other forum (some of them suggested that I buy McAfee which I did):
- Start my Macbook Air in safe mode
- Launch Safari.
- Download, Install , open, https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/mac/ and run it by clicking “Scan” - - Turn all extensions off in Safari and uninstall all extensions I haven’t installed knowingly.
- Safari > Preferences > Search > Search Engine :
Select my preferred search engine.(Google)
- Safari > Preferences > General > Homepage:(www.google.ca)
- Restart normally using the “Restart” button.
Test Safari: PLay Serach Now is still there....
What can I do???