cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevin6495
Level 7

False Positive Artemis!13DB67307A3D

Jump to solution

Alright, the file that was detected was a file named Minecraft_Server.exe, I use it everyday when I play Minecraft and I know for a fact it is not a virus. File Path: Computer>OS (CSmiley Happy> Users>Kevin B>Desktop>Minecraft Server

I just really need this problem resolved because I want to be able to use it without turning off real-time scanning. If I try to trust the item, it is instantly deleted. I downloaded the file off of http://www.minecraft.net/download

No test is needed. This file is 100% safe, I just need it to be cleared so I can use it without disabling McAfee.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
zchen
Level 9

Re: False Positive Artemis!13DB67307A3D

Jump to solution

The detection has been suppressed in our database, this make take approximately 30 minutes to replicate globally across all servers. Please confirm that the issue is now solved.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
lakshmanans
Level 12

Jump to solution

Dear Kevin,

you need to understand Artemis(Global THreat Intelligence) is a technology which will detect the suspecious files based on the behaviour as well as the global uodate if u feel tat the  Minecraft_Server.exe is not a suspecious one then u can go for the exclusion in order to whitelist the Minecraft_Server.exe  file....

0 Kudos
lakshmanans
Level 12

Jump to solution

Sorry i forgot to ask you ...

Could u tell me which product ur using ...?

0 Kudos
Hayton
Level 18

Jump to solution

There is another thread, which has now been moved from Home and Home Office into Artemis Discussion, which referred to the file by name but omitted the Artemis code. That thread is now locked, but can be found at https://community.mcafee.com/thread/42862

0 Kudos
SamSwift
Level 12

Jump to solution

Have asked research to look into this.

Sam

0 Kudos
zchen
Level 9

Jump to solution

The detection has been suppressed in our database, this make take approximately 30 minutes to replicate globally across all servers. Please confirm that the issue is now solved.

0 Kudos
kevin6495
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes, why yes it has been resolved. Thank you very much zchen. Thank you very much indeed.

0 Kudos