cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ewagubb
Level 7

False Atremis!CA6C545EC520 AND C156278689E0 JustCloud.exe and JustCloud_Setup.exe

False Atremis!CA6C545EC520 AND C156278689E0 JustColud.exe  and JustCloud_Setup.exe. Well, probably. JustCloud used to work, now just goes into quarantine.

Any way I could stop it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: False Atremis!CA6C545EC520 AND C156278689E0 JustCloud.exe and JustCloud_Setup.exe

The Justcloud executables/Programs seem to be a type of Online Storage. Some of the Downloads/Installs are from Unknown Authors.Having said this, like the Artemis! Detections which are Unknown/Suspicious.

To keep from having to submit each individual mentioned Detection.

I would open Your McAfee User Interface, click on Navigation/Quarantined and Trusted Items/Quarantined Items/Quarantined Potentially unwanted Programs/expand and (Restore). Then I would Run the Latest McAfee Getsusp to submit these detections to the McAfee Global Threat Intelligence Base.

This will allow McAfee to Analyze and quite possibly create a Dat if it deems necessary. You can obtain this Superb Free Tool and others from Here; Please remember to add your Email Address under "Preferences" before scanning.

Once successfully submitted, you should receive a confirmation from McAfee Labs with a Work Item #.

I would then Follow up by running the Latest McAfee Stinger (Read how to use). For a second opinion  run Malwarebytes (Free) DO NOT enable or accept any Free Trial Offers/ or activate the Pro or paid version. Also run AdwCleaner as a follow up.

I hope this helps, please apprise us of your results.

All the very Best

Catdaddy

McAfee Community Moderator

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: False Atremis!CA6C545EC520 AND C156278689E0 JustCloud.exe and JustCloud_Setup.exe

I neglected to suggest also. You may find it beneficial to submit these detections to VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner  and see what other Anti-Virus Engines have concluded as well.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos