cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hamercj
Level 7

False Artemis!FD15C2B50EB1

Please analyze the file located at removed by Moderator It is zipped with the password infected.

It is software published by one of our clients and we need to install it but McAfee scanners keep deleting the setup file.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: False Artemis!FD15C2B50EB1

Generally it takes 3-4 business days for McAfee Labs to Analyze/Process. Due to the high volume of daily Detections. Could you kindly post your Analysis ID #  you should have received with your confirmation from McAfee Labs?

Given that then we can contact someone from McAfee Labs, and quite possibly expedite your case.

Thank you for your patience,

Catdaddy

McAfee Community Moderator

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
hamercj
Level 7

I haven't received any kind of response from anyone other than you. Did I do something wrong?  Was I supposed to submit it through something other than this forum?

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Please try following these Guidelines/Instructions:   This Link refers to the Consumer Version.

Corporate Version : Submit a Virus or Malware Sample | McAfee Labs

If it is your Personal Software: Detection Dispute Submission | McAfee Labs

All the very Best,

Catdaddy

McAfee Community Moderator

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

I've removed that l;ink in your first post as someone may click on it and it's against community guidelines to attach samples that are suspect.

As the previous poster has suggested, you need to submit the file to the labs.

0 Kudos