Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lfaino
Level 8

False Artemis!F16414454D98

Jump to solution

Dear All,

This file and other two are present in the MinKNOW software from Nanopore. These are showed as false positive Trojan. the other two are : Artemis!C59AA687ACBB and Artemis!3A5ABE932BF6. How can I solve the problem? If you need more information, plase ask.

Please have a look.

Thanks 

Best regards

Luigi

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lfaino
Level 8

Re: False Artemis!F16414454D98

Jump to solution

Dear CD,

now it works.

thanks for your work

Luigi

7 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

This link should help: 

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

If I may ask, how many Detections do you actually have? As for the ' MinKnow ' app Computer requirements for MinION - Oxford Nanopore The site itself shows as safe. However it could be with-in the Download itself, that throws up a 'Red Flag'  Site Report  http://www.mcafee.com/threat-intelligence/site/default.aspx?url=https://www.google.com/%3fgws_rd%3ds...

Please know that each Detection needs to be zipped and password Protected using the word  infected  .

They also have to be sent individually, not to exceed 10mb. Please read that Link that Colleague Ex_Brit inserted carefully, it explains it all in detail.

All the best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
lfaino
Level 8

Jump to solution

dear CD,

I will send the files to the virus_research@mcafee.com. I do not think that is the Download because I can install and the installer it is fine.

thanks for the answer.

Luigi

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Hi Luigi,

If your issue remains unresolved after 4-5 business days, please furnish us the Analysis ID # associated with your submission. We can then contact someone from McAfee Labs, and quite possibly expedite your case.

All the Best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Could you kindly confirm if your issues have been resolved? Or if you need further assistance? Did you get a Confirmation back from McAfee after  your Submission? You should have received an Analysis ID # with that. If you furnish this, I can escalate your issue with McAfee Labs.

Regards,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
lfaino
Level 8

Jump to solution

Dear CD,

now it works.

thanks for your work