tnolaneasyit
Level 7

Re: False Artemis!EEBFC67FBF8D

C:\ProgramData\CCCIS\CCCONE\CCCONELauncher.exe

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

I unmarked this thread as being (Correctly Answered) as it is yet to be resolved.

Please note; We have no capabilities here in the Community/Forum to analyze/whitelist Files/programs. However after following protocol. Allowing 4-5 business days for McAfee Labs to process, we can then contact someone on your behalf and escalate the process.

All we will need is a 'Analysis ID #' which you should receive when successfully submitting your Fies/Program.  If the case is that we need to do so, Kindly provide us that information after the allotted time has expired.

Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

I am uncertain as to why this thread is marked (Assumed Answered) ?

In order to help resolve your issue, try following these Guidelines/Instructions:

Or if it is your own Software Detection Dispute Submission | McAfee Labs

All the Best,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Could you kindly confirm if your issues are resolved? Or if you need further assistance?

Regards,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
tnolaneasyit
Level 7

This has not. In fact it was fine for a few weeks and then just Monday the 20th it removed their application again!

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Could you please provide me the Analysis ID # which you should have received after your submission? I can then 'Escalate' your issue on your behalf.

Thank you,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
tnolaneasyit
Level 7

did not receive anything after reporting via virus_research@mcafee.com.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Then that explains why your Detection has not been Analyzed/Processed. Did you follow the guidelines/instructions in the (FAQ'S) I inserted? It has to be zipped and using the Password ( infected )

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

For example:

When submitting samples via E-mail all samples must be packaged in a .ZIP file.

Additionally, any .ZIP file created must be password-protected (encrypted) using the password "infected" (minus the "") - using the basic or default zipping level - some compression software offers varying degrees.  Failure to follow these guidelines will cause your submission to be rejected or ignored.

If you've done that properly an automated response should be received almost immediately, followed by a manual one, usually within 24 - 48 hours.

If you don't receive anything it either means the file was submitted incorrectly or the response is sitting in your Junk or Spam mail folders.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos