cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
faust6
Level 7

False Artemis!E14F53EB6024

Jump to solution

Reginout system utilities ( reginout_setup.exe ) being detected as False :  Artemis!E14F53EB6024

Reginout is listed on cnet, tucows, microsoft pinpoint and is distributed with verisign signatures.Our website is tested by Norton 24/7. The software is in operation since 2009 by a company  which has won intel premium elite partner award.

Expecting your efficient support to fix it asap.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vinoo
Level 13

Re: False Artemis!E14F53EB6024

Jump to solution

The file was whitelisted yesterday. It shouldn't be getting detected now.

11 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

The normal procedure to get your Detection analyzed/cleared is to follow these Guidelines/Instructions:

Consumer

Corporate

Detection Dispute Submission | McAfee Labs

Please allow 4-5 business days to be analyzed/processed. If not resolved after this period of time, kindly post back the Analysis ID # you should receive from your McAfee confirmation that it was submitted successfully. We can  then contact someone from McAfee Labs,and quite possibly expedite the process.

Al the Very Best

Catdaddy

McAfee Community Moderator

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

I might add also although this was a month ago:Malware scan of reginout-setup.exe c748afa5b46927a958705fad2260cdf28ea870d9 - herdProtect

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
faust6
Level 7

Jump to solution

Currently virustotal.com is showing Mcafee detection. Please forward this request for resolution of problem.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

With all due respect, In order for you to get the here-in Detection Analyzed/Processed. You have to submit the Program your-self. Again, please kindly follow the instructions I suggested.

All the Best

Catdaddy

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
faust6
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have followed the procedure, but waiting for response. Please ping someone to do it as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

If you have submitted your Artemis! Detection successfully, either via Getsusp or by following the Instructions. You should have received a Confirmation from McAfee with a Analysis ID #. Could you kindly apprise me if indeed this is the case?

All the best,

Catdaddy

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
faust6
Level 7

Jump to solution

Here is the analysis ID: Analysis ID: 9269616

I received it on Jan 19.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Thank you for your prompt reply. As I mentioned in my earlier posts, due to the volume of Daily detections (150,000 or more). Lets give it several more days to be analyzed/processed and I will contact someone from McAfee Labs as promised, to expedite your issue If not resolved.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

All the very best,

Catdaddy

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Please be informed that I have Pinged McAfee Labs, on your behalf.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos