cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rpd85
Level 9

False Artemis!DD8EBC4238E4

Jump to solution

Mitchell GlassMate is commercial point-of-sale software for the Auto Glass industry. Software updates are delivered via exe files that can be downloaded from their website. (Actual download files removed until McAfee has deemed safe) Artemis regularly mis-classifies these files as "malicious".

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dmeier
Level 13

Re: False Artemis!DD8EBC4238E4

Jump to solution

Hey Guys, sorry it took a while to close the loop on this one.  The file in question was whitelisted back on the 9th.

- David

14 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Please follow these Guidelines/Instructions :    in order to help resolve your issue.

Regards,

CD/Catdaddy

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
rpd85
Level 9

Jump to solution

Thanks, I did. Part of the guidelines included posting to this forum...

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Thank you Please allow 4 business days for McAfee Labs to Analyze/Process, due to the Large volume of Detections on a daily basis. You should have received a confirmation that your submission was successful. Associated with it would be a Analysis ID #.

Should it be that your issue is not resolved after 4 days, kindly post back the Analysis ID #, and I will contact a Technician/Engineer on your behalf to expedite your case. I have removed the 'Download Files' inserted, until they have indeed been Whitelisted by McAfee Labs.

All the very Best,

Catdaddy

McAfee Community Moderator

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

I just now got back into town. Although it has only been (3) business days, if you could kindly send me the 'Analysis ID #, I will forward it to McAfee Labs on your behalf.

Thank you in Advance,

CD/Catdaddy

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
rpd85
Level 9

Jump to solution

Analysis ID: 9567789.
Thanks for the followup!

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

You are quite welcome. Just sent off on your behalf.

All the Best,

CD/Catdaddy

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Just to inform you that I heard back from my contact, and he will be addressing your submission shortly.

All the very Best,

CD/Catdaddy

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
rpd85
Level 9

Jump to solution

Just wondering if there was a way to follow up on the status of this - I have not heard from anyone.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

I will send another request on your behalf. It is my understanding that the Technician/Engineer that I contact ,has been overwhelmed/Inundated with extra obligations. Due to individuals on vacation. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos