cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
areku
Level 7

False Artemis!B18E5A25F637

Jump to solution

The OrcsMustDie2.exe file is quarantined whenever you want to start, The file is used to run a video game th@at is acquired on the platform of steam.

Here you can buy the video game Orcs Must Die! 2 on Steam

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dmeier
Level 13

Re: False Artemis!B18E5A25F637

Jump to solution

Hello guys, I'm sorry it's taken me so long!   I've been able to whitelist the file, and it shouldn't be detected in the next hour or two.

- David

16 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

It is quite normal for Steam/Minecraft to be detected as such. To help resolve your issue, please follow these Guidelines/Instructions

(Note) I took the liberty of marking this thread as a 'Question'

All the Best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
areku
Level 7

Jump to solution

I had already done,

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

In that case, then if submitted successfully. You should have received a Analysis ID #. We ask that one allow 4-5 business days for McAfee Labs to analyze (Some cases longer). If for some reason your issue is not resolved afterwards. Kindly post the Analysis ID #.

We can then contact someone from McAfee Labs on your behalf, and escalate your issue.

All the Best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
areku
Level 7

Jump to solution

Okay, I'll wait longer for McAfee Labs result

Thank you.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

You are quite welcome Generally these games are whitelisted after further analysis. Let us indeed hope this is the case also. if I may ask, have you received confirmation back from McAfee Labs, that they received your submission?

All the very Best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
areku
Level 7

Jump to solution

yes,the analysis ID is: 9936488

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

That is great ! Well you have indeed completed your part. I will contact a engineer in a couple of days if not resolved, on your behalf. Please know that due to the 'vast' amount of detections on a daily basis, we have a 'Protocol' to follow for escalating items.

Thank you for your patience,

All the Best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

@alejandro rivero

As a follow-up could you kindly inform us if your issue has been resolved. If that is not the case,also apprise us so we can get it taken care of.

Thanks,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
areku
Level 7

Jump to solution

It is not yet resolved. When I want to open the game is sent to quarantine. before running the game assures me that Mcafee was updated. Mcafee Lab not sent me another email.

0 Kudos