cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jraiketchum
Level 7

False Artemis!A2185D39B905

I was transferring data to an external HDD when this popped up and keeps quarantining a game engine code compiler program I use called TpcMax2000, part of the RealLiveMaxSDK from the company Visual Art's. This is the first time it has ever done this. I've used the program just fine in the past. Please remove this signature so I can continue working with the program! Thank you.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Re: False Artemis!A2185D39B905

Follow the submission steps things should be cleared up with 3-4 days if not post back the analysis id number you get in the reply and I will escalate the issue

0 Kudos
jraiketchum
Level 7

I just sent the file through GetSusp.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

As Colleague PK mentioned, if your issue is not resolved in 3-4 business days. Kindly post back the (Work Item #) you should have received back from McAfee. Since you submitted it through 'Getsusp'., it will be classified as that, opposed to (Analysis ID #). Then of course he can expedite your issue by contacting McAfee Labs.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Could you please confirm that your issue has been resolved,or do you require further assistance?

Thank you,

CD/Catdaddy

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Marking this thread as 'Assumed Answered. As there has been no response/activity.

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos