cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yempics
Level 7

False Artemis!98F6E2964B75

Jump to solution

Ive been playing this game for a while and yesterday randomly it started not to work and a message came up saying quarantined please help me

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nkelly
Level 11

Re: False Artemis!98F6E2964B75

Jump to solution

Hi,

The file has been analysed and confirmed to be clean. It should no longer be detected by GTI.

Regards,

Nick

0 Kudos
5 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

@ yempics,

Almost all Gamers at some point run into this. A lot has to do with the Game itself/and where you Download it from. If you feel that this is a safe and Legitimate Download, please follow the Guidelines/Instructions in this Link.

If you by chance run the McAfee Getsusp Tool,please remember to enter your Email address under "Prerferences" before scanning. You should receive a confirmation back with either a Analysis ID #, or a Work Item #.

Allow the appropriate time to be analyzed 5-7 business days and if not resolved we can quite possibly expedite the process.

I might add, that in Version 13.6 File exclusion has been re-introduced. However doing so is at your own risk. I say this For I feel it is best to make certain the Download/File is not malicious and is Cleared/White Listed.

And of course one could upload the file and check to see if other Anti-Virus Engines detect such also

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

However until McAfee has determined it to be safe, you will have it quarantined again.

Edited; To add more Content

Wishing you all the very best,

Regards,

Catdaddy,

Volunteer Moderator

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
nkelly
Level 11

Jump to solution

Hi,

The file has been analysed and confirmed to be clean. It should no longer be detected by GTI.

Regards,

Nick

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

@ nkelly,

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue

Your efforts to resolve the matter, is much appreciated.

Regards,

Catdaddy

Volunteer Moderator

Mod 1

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

@ Yempics,

Could you please indeed confirm that your issue is resolved, per McAfee Labs Technician (nkelly)?

If so please mark appropriately Helpful/Correct Answer so as we can deem this thread (Answered)

All the very Best,

Regards,

Catdaddy

Volunteer Moderator

Mod 1

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Marking this thread as 'Correctly Answered' as McAfee Labs has Cleared/Whitelisted it.

Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos