Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmartin
Level 7

False Artemis!8CDF960FC06A

Jump to solution

Detected file path was D:\autorun.exe

This is a launcher application for legitimate standalone media player from a CATV system we have on site. Media is exported from the CATV system onto optical disks, and the autorun.exe program launches the standalone player application with the necessary parameters to allow playback of the exported media.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dmeier
Level 13

Re: False Artemis!8CDF960FC06A

Jump to solution

I've reviewed the file, and have marked it clean.  Should not be detected in about 24 hours.

- David

5 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Please follow these Guidelines/Instructions to help resolve your issues:

All the Best,

Catdaddy

McAfee Community Moderator

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

I neglected to add, After your successful submission, you should receive a confirmation from McAfee Labs. It will have a Analysis ID # associated with it. Please allow 4-5 business days for them to Analyze/Process, due to the large volume of detections on a daily basis.

If not resolved by then, please kindly post back your Analysis ID#, I/We can contact someone from McAfee Labs to expedite your issue. (Important)> Please make certain your submission is zipped and password protected, using the word infected.

All the very best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
dmeier
Level 13

Jump to solution

I've reviewed the file, and have marked it clean.  Should not be detected in about 24 hours.

- David

catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Thank you David

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Could you kindly confirm that your issue has been resolved, after the 24 hour period has passed as David/McAfee Labs has stated.

All the Best

Thank you for your patience,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos