cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shines57
Level 7

False Artemis!88CFA73F34EF

Installed product to fix problems.  Worked fine for a couple of weeks and then received message that Artemis was quarantined and no longer have software installed to clean up registry errors, etc.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: False Artemis!88CFA73F34EF

Please follow these Guidelines/Instructions to assist you in resolving your issue:

If I may add also, one has to be very cautious when using 'Registry Cleaners'. For more often than not, they can cause more harm than good. Just thought I would add that....

All the Best,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Could you Kindly inform us if your issues has been resolved please? Or if you need further assistance in regards to a resolution.

All the Best,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Update; Due to the fact it has been almost 3 weeks, I have taken the Liberty of escalating your issue on your behalf, along with a few others I might add. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

All the Best,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Due to no further activity/correspondence, I am taking the liberty of Marking this thread as 'Assumed Answered'. Should that not indeed be the case, kindly start another thread.

Regards,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos