cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bzauscher
Level 7

False Artemis!7623F4709C8B

Jump to solution

Here is the devs page if you need to contact them or download a copy of the program.

https://www.facebook.com/AthenasArmorSetSearch/

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
desertgal
Level 10

Re: False Artemis!7623F4709C8B

Jump to solution

Hi bzauscher,

I have suppressed the file and marked it clean. You will see an update in the system within 2 hours.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Jump to solution

If you are the owner of the Software, kindly follow these guidelines/Instructions to resolve your issue.Detection Dispute Submission | McAfee Labs

Also an alternative suggestion is What To Do When McAfee Detects Software As An Infection - How to Submit To McAfee Labs & Appeal

You should get a reply with an analysis id ( at least via the second link) post that if no fix in 3 days of submitting and we will escalate the issue. 

0 Kudos
bzauscher
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am not the owner of the software just a user. I'll follow that link and send them an example.

0 Kudos
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Jump to solution

Good if sent correctly you will get an immediate reply with the analysis number if not post back and we will figure out why not

0 Kudos
bzauscher
Level 7

Jump to solution

I got an email back. Analysis ID: 10128782. So i guess i just have to wait now.

0 Kudos
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Jump to solution

Yes this is the delay we have to allow for as escalating takes someone from another user's detection query. Be assured usually you should be answered within 3 days if not post back and you will have a fix or at least an answer in a day

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

​,

Please be informed that I have escalated your issue on your behalf internally. The Escalation Ticket Number is as follows :Ticket #: AM000659 - False Artemis. Hopefully this will assist in getting it resolved.

Thank you,

Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
bzauscher
Level 7

Jump to solution

I got a new  number. Analysis ID: 10128794. I was sending a .rar instead of a .zip. Thanks for you time.

0 Kudos
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Jump to solution

Yes they need a zip thanks

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

​,

Could you kindly confirm if your issue has been resolved?

Thank you,

All the Best,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos