Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
losprog
Level 7

False Artemis!6A5169B7303F

Jump to solution

Hi Community/Mcafee

It would seem that for some reason the output of ALL x64 compiles using Autoit v3.3.14.2 are being falsely detected.

Even a simple Hello World popup will be blocked when you try to compile to x64 exe. (32bit is still compiling ok)

David

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: False Artemis!6A5169B7303F

Jump to solution

Hi David,

Please be informed that I have contacted a Engineer internally from McAfee Labs, on your behalf. Hopefully we will hear something soon.If you could provide a Analysis ID#, that would be most helpful as well.

All the Best,

Cliff/CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
7 Replies
losprog
Level 7

Jump to solution

Sorry I should say that files already compiled are not being detected. Only new compiles.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

​,

You can try following these Guidelines/Instructions to resolve your issue:

If after 4-5 business days your detection is not suppressed. Kindly post back and provide the Analysis ID # associated with your submission. I will then contact someone internally on your behalf.

All the very Best,

Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
losprog
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks Cliff.

The problem I have is it's the interim compile file that's being detected. If I turn off the AV, run the compile then turn on the AV the "finished product" passes inspection.

I'll have to see if there is any way I can force the interim file to stay long enough for me to capture it.

David

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Hi David,

Actually all you have to do is zip it/password protect it/send the 12 Digit False Artemis as instructed. Then if submitted correctly your files will be analyzed/processed.

All the Best,

Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Hi David,

Please be informed that I have contacted a Engineer internally from McAfee Labs, on your behalf. Hopefully we will hear something soon.If you could provide a Analysis ID#, that would be most helpful as well.

All the Best,

Cliff/CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
losprog
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi Cliff,

The issue appears to be resolved as of now I can compile once again on my work machine. Think the definition update was either Friday or over the weekend.

Thanks for your help

David.

catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Thank you David for the confirmation.

Glad that all is okay now.

All the Best,

Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer