Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jiwoochoi
Level 7

False Artemis!629FE0102345

McAfee : Artemis!629FE0102345

McAfee-GW-Edition : Artemis

Hello McAfee Team/Community,

VirusTotal.com is detceting our application(Ancamera.exe) as malware/malicious software.  So our distribution of the application has been blocked.

We have asked and checked that one of your lab managers assumes that it is not a malware, but virustotal are still flagging it!

We have had asked to other companies(such as Avira, Avast etc...) about a similar issue and had it quickly resolved.

Let me know if you need anything else from me to get this product EXE on your whitelist.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Re: False Artemis!629FE0102345

I've sent an email to an internal contact on your behalf.

---

Peter

Volunteer Moderator

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

I need a lab case number to obtain extra help, so see: 

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

​,

Could you kindly confirm if your issue is resolved,or if you need further assistance? Providing an Analysis ID# would go a long way in assisting you to get it resolved.

If no correspondence we can only assume that you no longer have a problem, and we will consider your thread as 'Answered'

Thank you,

Cliff/CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

​,

Due to inactivity and no further responses, I am assuming this thread as 'Assumed Answered'. If this is indeed not the case, kindly create another thread if you still need assistance.

Thank you,

All the Best,

Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos