cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
josiahftw
Level 7

False Artemis!5B6D18ED1140

Jump to solution

The “Artemis” file is named Eternal WoW Launcher.exe.  It isn’t actually a Trojan virus, I’ve used it before on another computer and never had anything wrong with it.  The launcher was created by Blizzard Entertainment but it is for a private server.  The staff that runs the server explains that it identifies the launcher as a virus because of the process it uses to automatically update.  Please fix this that way I don’t have to continually shut off my firewall/realtime scanner to play it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
desertgal
Level 10

Re: False Artemis!5B6D18ED1140

Jump to solution

Hi josiah.w,

The sample has been marked clean - please allow up to 2 hours to see an update in the system.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

​,

Please kindly follow these Guidelines/Instructions to resolve your issues. 

I might add that after a successful submission, you should receive an automated reply from McAfee Labs with a Analysis ID#. After following protocol of waiting 4-5 days for your issue to be resolved. If that is not the case, kindly post back and provide the Analysis ID#.

And I will contact a engineer from McAfee Labs to escalate on your behalf

All the very Best,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
desertgal
Level 10

Jump to solution

Hi josiah.w,

The sample has been marked clean - please allow up to 2 hours to see an update in the system.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

​,

As always, Thank you Desertgal

Sincerely,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

​,

Could you kindly confirm that your issues have been reolved?

Thank you,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos